“Used this for a student text in an independent study. Student passed exam on first round. Say no more!”
Available as a hard copy, ebook or web book, the “LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Guide, v.4” is a comprehensive and versatile textbook that can be used in a variety of settings. Written for students and professionals in the building and design fields to pass the LEED Green Associate exam, the guide has become the world’s premier exam preparation guide.
It’s also become a great tool to learn the core concepts of sustainability for students and professionals in fields such as hospitality, marketing, business, law, agriculture, and healthcare. Used in high school and college classrooms and corporate training rooms around the world, “The LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Guide, v.4” is your one-stop shop to learn the core concepts of sustainability for healthy homes and business.
LEED Green Associate™ Exam Preparation Guide, LEED® v4 Edition, is a comprehensive study reference used to prepare for the LEED Green Associate exam. The guide provides a thorough review of the concepts of sustainability and green building by using concise text, detailed illustrations, and descriptive photos.
The guide and its online learner resources aid in exam success by providing the following:
• An overview of the LEED Green Associate™ credential and its beneﬁts
• The process of registering for, studying for, and taking the exam
• The core concepts, themes, and structure of the LEED v4 rating system
• Comprehensive reviews of each LEED v4 rating system credit category
• Practice questions at the end of each exam-content chapter plus 50 sample-exam questions
• Interactive Quick Quizzes® and a downloadable 100-question practice exam
• Flash Cards of key terms and deﬁnitions in interactive and downloadable Print&Cut™ formats